Forum Thread: What do you play?

Let us know what you play. Color, style, musical instruments, arson. Whatever you think is relevant.

Get the Gadget Hacks Daily

Don't miss any of the cool things your phone can do

6 Responses

I've played with a Black deck? Or was it a Death deck. I dunno. It was white and had a lot of swamps in it. Maybe it was a swampy white deck.

Oh that deck is blacker than black. It's gonna get it's own blog post soon, stay tuned.

ive been playing about 3 decks lately, a black/red wither deck that kills everything with tokens, a white lifegain deck with some black for killing things, and a colourless artifact deck based on affinity and golems.

I love the artifact deck idea! Do you use colored Mana or all nonbasic lands that makes colorless? I'd love to see a deck list if you feel inclined to type it out.

I used to know a guy who did that, he had four of the whole Urza's X set (Urza's Mine, Urza's Power Plant, Urza's Tower) and it was nasty. That was in like 1997 though, a little before you started playing. If you can get your hands on those your deck should never really be hurting for Mana.

I'm so behind the times I don't even know what some of the things you mentioned about your decks mean? What the hell are tokens? Affinity? I should probably look this stuff up...

i mostly used the artifact lands from mirrodin, since they counted as both coloured lands, and artifacts. that, and a few equipment artifacts, and i had myself a pretty flexible artifact deck. to be honest though, i misplaced it a while ago, so until i find it again, i have no idea what was in it listwise.

Oh no! Losing cards is the worst. I had a bunch of great stuff from Unglued and before that I can't find, including my freakin' Force of Nature I loved so well. I think I"m gonna go to the game store this weekend and grab some new cards finally, see how they work. The last time I bought new ones they hadn't come up with equipment artifacts yet!

Share Your Thoughts